Towards the end of last year we asked an independent market research company, Acuity, to undertake a Residents Satisfaction Survey on our behalf. 158 tenants took part (a 34% response rate), either by completing an on-line form or via a postal survey.
We were delighted to hear that:
- 89% of tenants are happy with the overall services they receive
- 95% of tenants feel safe and secure in their home
- 96% feel our staff are friendly and approachable
- 85% are satisfied with the overall customer experience
- 83% are satisfied with the quality of their home
- 83% are satisfied with the repairs and maintenance service
- 89% are happy with the value for money of the rent
- 89% feel they are kept informed by the Association.
Of course, not all tenants responded so positively and many made comments about how the services we provide could be improved. Many of these comments concerned our repairs and maintenance service and customer service / customer communication. We are working through this information currently and considering how best we can improve these areas.
A summary of the findings will be sent to all tenants and a copy is available to download below.