Please note, in addition to our normal weekend closures, our staff will not be working on the following dates:
- Early May Bank Holiday – Monday 2 May 2022
- Spring Bank Holiday – Thursday 2 June 2022
- Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday – Friday 3 June 2022
- Summer Bank Holiday – Monday 29 August 2022
If you have an emergency repair, and our office is closed, you should still telephone the main office number 01494 480340. You will be asked to select option 1 for heating or hot water repairs, or option 2 for any other emergency repair, and your call will be diverted to an emergency contractor.
This process should only be used if you have an emergency repair outside office hours and there is a danger to your health or wellbeing and/or there is a risk of serious damage to the property. Please note you may be recharged if you call out a contractor on an emergency without good cause.
Genuine emergencies will include:
- serious flooding / leaks (where a bowl cannot be used for the drip)
- total electrical failure
- loss of mains water
- property no longer secure and / or water-tight
- no heating and/or hot water
- blocked toilet waste pipe (if the only toilet in the property)
- attending to broken glazing (if the security of the property is compromised)
- other health and safety risk.
The emergency service is a ‘make safe’ service, unless the contractor is able to resolve the fault there and then.
If you suspect a gas leak, please ring the National Gas Emergency Service immediately on 0800 111 999, open doors and windows and leave the property.
For all other matters, please phone the office on 01494 480340, during normal office hours.