Ways to Pay

We aim to make it as easy as possible for you to pay your rent or service charges. You can pay in the following ways:

Direct Debit

If you would like to set up a Direct Debit, please telephone us and one of the Housing Management Team will gladly assist you.  Direct Debits can be paid weekly, fortnightly, four weekly or calendar monthly and set up on any day to suit you.

Bank Transfer

To pay your rent via online or mobile banking, please contact us to request our bank account details.

Allpay Card (Rent Payment Card)

An Allpay card can be used in any branch of the Post Office and any shop with a PayPoint facility (usually indicated in the shop window). You should always keep your receipt as your record of payment. You can locate your nearest outlet where Allpay cards are accepted via the Allpay website www.allpay.net

By Telephone via Allpay (Debit Card only)

You should contact Allpay directly on 0844 5578321. You will need to have your Allpay card and your debit card available. This is an automated system.

Telephone via Callpay (Debit Card only)

Alternatively you can contact our office on 01494 480340. You will need to have your Allpay card and your debit card available.

Internet Payments via Allpay (Debit Card only)

Log on to the Allpay website (www.allpay.net). You will need to have your Allpay card and debit card available. When you log on for the first time, you will be asked to set up a password for security.

Smartphone / Tablet via Allpay App

The Allpay App enables customers to make payments wherever they are, from their mobile device. The App is available to download from the Apple App Store or Google Play.

Standing Order

If you wish to set up a standing order with your bank, please contact our Housing Management Team for further details.

Payment at our office

You can post or bring a cheque to our office in Stokenchurch. We discourage cash payments and you should never send cash through the post.

Allpay Link

If you require an Allpay card, including if your card has been lost or stolen, please contact us and we will supply one.